Friday, February 12, 2010

Beautiful Gay Friends!!!

I wouldn't be where I am today (and that's actually not saying much...) if it wasn't for my rat pack of beautiful gay friends. Each one always brings something unique and special to the table, and each one is consequently the apple of my eye.... Now it may be mildly offensive to some of you to refer to human beings as accessories, and I totally concur, however, remember the adopted 3rd world country baby accessory that swept the celebrity nation in 2008? Huh, do you remember? Of course you do.

I guess the point I'm trying to make here is this, if you pair a beautiful gay boy with absolutely anything, it comes out looking mighty fine. Hell, you could even match one up with Kathleen Turner and I'd be slightly tempted to do her! (P.S her role in the 3rd season of Californication is absolutely exquisite, you have to check it out.)

So without further adieu, here is a small look into my beautiful gay friends catalogue.

Oh, ok, first on the list here is the winner of Project Runway Canada Mr. Evan Biddell. I always suggest having a fashion designer as a friend because the benefits are obvious. Evan's especially good because he can always get you into Toronto Fashion Week and can always get you into loads of trouble....

This is a fairly new acquaintance Mr D. Mo. He's a friend of the lovely Robin Mabel Alice Ings so he's always good in my books. Beautiful gay boys typically also have amazing female friends, so getting to know them really boosts your quality friends ratio. Case in point above, isn't she a beauty?

Oh Stu, he's just pure heaven, that's all that needs to be said there.

Matty here is what I call my BFL (boyfriend for life). He' s just all around good for everything. Photoshoots, partying, dancing, wingmaning, laughing, loving, sleepovers, fashion show trips and basically everything else in between. If you're going to try and lock down a BFL and you're a boy as well, I suggest one thats the same size as you cause BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE....your wardrobe is doubled, and fabulously I might add.

The Halamanator. You'd be surprised but, He cleans up very well into a nice, sexy little bitch, and you just never know when thats gonna come in handy.

Andy + Reagan Gallup = basically infinite possibilities, pretty much. If I could have 2 BFL's he would definitely be there, no questions axed, however, thats truly frowned upon (its just poor style), so he's just my A & O (alpha and omega). He makes me look good, real good, especially in situations where I should come out looking like a total asshole! People, you have to have a beautiful gay friend that actually lives in a world where women don't exist. It's a necessity, and it's tough to explain why exactly, but just do it and you won't regret it. Unfortunately, I already have Reagan, so good luck finding another one.

Here's Matty and I again, and I wanted to point this out because it proves a good point. BGF (beautiful gay friends) always help you to push the fashion envelope and dress stronger and more bold, like above. I never would of worn that outti out if it wasn't for Matty's guiding hand (and look how magnificent it is!!!). Take their advice and just do it.

When you have a woman as one of your best friends, it's smart to have a BGF in the friendship trifecta, it just smooth's the mix out better and allows for more cohesion. It also doesn't ever hurt to make sure he's sexy like ol' Dave here.

In closing, I hope none of my 4 readers here felt like I objectified men in any way, shape or form. A BGF is indeed a beautiful creature, and I believe, a still largely untapped resource for straight men everywhere. So men, find one, and when you do, don't you ever let go...



2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day BFL. Love you.

    And Dave is smokin.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treasure trove of beauties you have. Unfortunately the beautiful lesbian girlfriend for life (GFL) is a bit too unsavory...the boys are always prettier.

    ReplyDelete